Experiencing the Season
The Alchemy Holiday Wellness Pack comes with your choice of Four or Two aromatic, cannabis oil and botanical extracts uniquely blended to enhance your holiday experiences. Includes battery, together in a stylish commemorative carrying case. Proceeds from your Alchemy purchase are going to Friends Outside, and organization that benefits families of those incarcerated, as a result of the war on drugs, by providing gifts and services during the holidays. Visit our website for a dispensary or delivery provider near you.
With the holiday season upon us, much of our energy is focused on finalizing traveling plans, embracing family members, house cleaning, partying and food preparation. To make the experience a less exhausting one we’ve included a mix of Fall Friendly recipes that will keep everyone in good spirits this holiday season. As a bonus, we paired the Alchemy Vape Pen experiences with each of these tasty recipes.
Let’s begin with appetizers! Appetizers are the kick-starter of holiday parties and provide your guests with a preview of their overall experience for the evening, which you want to be a great one. Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos and Stuffed Mushrooms are appetizers that are sure to set the bar high for you guests.
*Alchemy’s Explore: hybrid cannabis, rose & jasmine blend, is a great social opener, with aromatics that support confidence and curiosity. Which they will need to try your appetizers, kidding!
Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos:
Ingredients: 6 Jalapeno peppers, 3 Pepperjack Cheese slices, 1 8oz block cream cheese, 12 slices of bacon, Spicy or Mild Italian Sausage, A pinch of Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice the jalapenos in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds and white rind.
- Cook Italian sausage in a pan until it darkens in color. Remove grease from the pan.
- Mix in the cream cheese and garlic powder until cheese appears to be fully melted, then add the pepper jack cheese slices until the cheese becomes melted/stringy
- Fill each jalapeno with the cheesy sausage batter
- Lay a piece of bacon down, place the stuffed jalapeno on it and gently wrap the bacon around it.
- Secure the bacon with a toothpick or two.
- Line up the wrapped jalapenos on a baking sheet and cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 20 minutes.
- Cook until the bacon is done to your taste… some prefer it crispy; some don’t.
Ingredients: 24oz fresh whole white mushrooms (roughly 28), 1 and ¼ cups of spinach-artichoke dip, ½ lb. Spicy Italian sausage, cooked and drained of grease, 1/3 cup Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Remove mushroom stems and discard them
- On the ungreased 15×10-inch pan with sides, place mushrooms, stem-side down. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until they just start to release their juices. Remove mushrooms from pan; drain. Remove any liquid from pan.
- In medium bowl, mix dip, sausage and 2 tablespoons of the bread crumbs until well blended. Divide and spoon filling into mushroom caps, mounding slightly. Sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs. Place mushrooms in same 15×10-inch pan.
- Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until golden brown on top and heated through.
A side dish not only must compliment the main course, but it should also draw from flavors not being experienced from other traditional side dishes such as mashed potatoes & gravy, green bean casserole, yams and stuffing. This Tangerine & Roasted Beet Salad has an earthy taste with the inclusion of beets, and the sweetness of this dish will have your taste buds buzzing!
*We suggest pairing this item with Alchemy’s Awaken: Sativa, citrus & mint blend, which contains botanicals known to be naturally energizing to get your guests geared up for the main course!
Tangerine & Roasted Beet Salad
Ingredients: 2 lbs Beets, fresh, 6 Boston or bibb lettuce, leaves, 1 Red onion, medium, 1 tsp Tangerine peel, 1 Tangerine peel, 3 Tangerines,
Dressing ingredients: 2/3 cup Balsamic vinegar, 2 tsp Brown sugar, 5/8 tsp Pepper, 3/4 tsp Salt, 2 tsp Olive oil
- Scrub beets and trim tops to 1 in. Place in a foil-lined 8-in. square baking pan. Cover and bake at 400° for 50-60 minutes or until tender. Cool to room temperature. Peel and slice; transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, for dressing, in a small saucepan combine vinegar and brown sugar. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 7-10 minutes or until reduced by half. Stir in tangerine peel, salt and pepper. Cool to room temperature.
- For serving, arrange the tangerines, onion, and beets on lettuce leaves. Drizzle with dressing; garnish with additional tangerine peel.Yields 6 servings
Dessert is the final opportunity to make a lasting impression on your guests, so this item should be spectacular, yet creative. This year a patient inspired us to suggest Apple Cinnamon Rolls!
*This delicious dessert can be paired with Alchemy’s Inspire: hybrid cannabis & chai blend, which not only has a complimentary set of ingredients such as cinnamon, vanilla, and sweet orange, It is sure to inspire enjoyable conversation amongst your guests.
Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Ingredients: 3 apples medium/green, ¼ cup brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, 2 cups powdered sugar, 2 tsp vanilla, 2 packages of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, 4 tbsp butter, and 2 and ½ tbsp milk
- Peel and finely dice three medium sized green apples
- Add ¼ cup brown sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon to the apples and mix until the apples are completely covered with the sugar/cinnamon mixture. Set the bowl aside. Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Open up the packages of cinnamon rolls
- Press down the cinnamon rolls with your fingers until they are approximately double size
- Press the cinnamon rolls into the muffin tin. And then fill the cinnamon roll “cup” with the apple mixture
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-18 minutes. The apple cinnamon rolls are done when the edges are golden brown
- While rolls are cooling make the icing. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in the microwave. Add 2 cups of powdered sugar and stir until mixed. Add 2 teaspoons of vanilla. Then add some milk, 1 tablespoon at a time until the icing is the right consistency
- Drizzle the icing on the Apple Cinnamon Rolls right before you serve them
As you exit festivities this holiday season or find yourself relaxing with the guests and family enjoy some much-needed “you” time as you reflect your holiday experiences. Alchemy’s Relax, helps set the tone with Indica cannabis, lavender & chamomile. The ideal blend for relaxation and reflection.
On behalf of the Alchemy by Dark Heart Team, we wish you a season of festive experiences.